Client: Pittsburgh Coke & Chemical
Ad Agency: W.S. Walker
Product: Appliance Coatings
Location: Studio copy work at Brady Stewart Studio, 725 Liberty Avenue in Pittsburgh
Advertisement of a George D Roper Corporations Gas Range for Pittsburgh Coke and Chemical. The coating on the range were provided by Pittsburgh Coke and Chemical. The Roper Corporation was purchased by Florence Stove Company in 1957. At the time, Sears and Roebuck owned nearly 50% of the company and was Ropers largest customer. The company is still in business today.