Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
1958-Brady-Stewart-Studio-Display.jpg
Promoting Brady Stewart Studio's capabilities at Ketchum MacLeod and Grove offices in the Chamber of Commerce Building.<br />
  <br />
Ketchum MacLeod and Grove/Ketchum Advertising/Ketchum Communications was Brady Stewart Studio's oldest customer 1925-1991. George Ketchum convinced Brady Stewart to change the studio name from BW Stewart to Brady Stewart Studio in 1946 to leverage the Brady name associated with Civil War photographer Mathew Brady.