Add to Lightbox
Add to Cart
Pittsburgh PA: View of an Ingham, Boyd and Pratt Architect's rendering of the Pennsylvania College for Women's new Administration, Auditorium and Classroom Building. Pennsylvania College for Women changed it's name in 1955 to Chatham College.
Brady Stewart Studio Inc.
1947 Pennsylvania College for Women Administration
Auditorium and Classroom Building rendering
Pennsylvania College for Women 1947
Boyd and Pratt Architects
City of Pittsburgh colleges
© The Brady Stewart Collection
All rights reserved. Brady Stewart Studio Inc.