Client: Clark Candies
Ad Agency: Ketchum MacLeod and Grove
Product: Clark Bar
Location: Studio photography at Brady Stewart Studio, 812 Market St in Pittsburgh.
By 1920, the D. L. Clark Company was making about 150 different types of candy, including several five-cent bars, specialty items, and bulk candy. The D. L. Clark Company remained in the hands of the Clark family until it was sold in 1955 to the Beatrice Food Company who operated the company until 1983.