Living in Western Pennsylvania 1950 - 1960

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 15 of 411
< Prev Next >
1956-Ross-Catanza-Photographer.jpg
Brady Stewart Studio: The second downtown Pittsburgh studio (1956-1966) was located at 725 Liberty Ave right next to Dimlings Candies and across from Max Azens. <br />
<br />
Ross Catanza filling out paperwork after completing another successful day on location for Brady Stewart Studio.  Ross worked for Brady Stewart Studio from 1950 to 1965 when he left to pursue an award-winning career at the Pittsburgh Post Gazette newspaper.