Living in Western Pennsylvania 1910 - 1929

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 41 of 229
< Prev Next >
1915-City-County-Building.jpg
Pittsburgh PA:  View of the building of the City-County building's foundation. The Construction at 414 Grant Street started in 1915 and completed in 1917.<br />
<br />
The City held a competition in 1914 for the design of the building.  A local Architect, Edward B Lee won the competition with a Beaux-Arts design.