1907 Schenley Park Pittsburgh.jpg
Oakland Section of Pittsburgh: View of Schenley Park, Schenley Bridge, and the Carnegie Institute from Flagstaff Hill. The image includes the statue of Edward Manning Bigelow, Director of Public Works, and the Electric Fountain, the bottom of Flagstaff Hill. The Carnegie Institute (Library) is located to the right across the St Pierre Ravine. The bridge was built in 1897 by architect Henry Rust.