Churches/Architecture of Pittsburgh
Add to Lightbox
Add to Cart
1956 Eastminster Church.jpg
Pittsburgh PA: View of the Sixth Presbyterian Church in the Shadyside section of Pittsburgh. The church's name was changed and is now the Eastminster Presbyterian Church.
© Brady Stewart Studio Inc
1956 Eastminster Presbyterian Church in Shadyside
Sixth Presbyterian Church in the Shadyside in 1956
view of a gothic church
pedestrians walking on a street in front of church 1950s
Only search this gallery
© The Brady Stewart Collection
All rights reserved. Brady Stewart Studio Inc.