Churches/Architecture of Pittsburgh

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 2 of 110
< Prev Next >
1947 St Paul Church.jpg
Pittsburgh PA:  On location photography for the Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh. Because of declining downtown population and industrial pollution, the original St Paul's Cathedral at Fifth Avenue and Grant Street was sold to Henry Clay Frick.  A new Cathedral was opened in 1906 at its present location on Fifth Avenue in the Oakland district of Pittsburgh.