Churches/Architecture of Pittsburgh

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 85 of 110
< Prev Next >
1975 East Liberty Presbyterian.jpg
East Liberty PA:  View of the exterior of the East Liberty Presbyterian Church. Brady Stewart Jr and Carmen Sabatasso photographed the interior and exterior of the church in 1976. The photographs were used to illustrate The Art and Architecture of the East Liberty Presbyterian Church; published in 1977. The church was completed in 1935 and was a gift from Mr. and Mrs. Richard Beatty Mellon, a grandson of the original donors of the property where the church had its first site.