Churches/Architecture of Pittsburgh
Add to Lightbox
Add to Cart
Pittsburgh PA: View of an Ingham, Boyd and Pratt Architect's rendering of the Chapel for Pennsylvania College for Women. Pennsylvania College for Women changed its name in 1955 to Chatham College.
Brady Stewart Studio Inc.
1948 Chapel rendering for the Pennsylvania College for Women 1948
Pennsylvania College for Women 1948
Boyd and Pratt Architects
1948 City of Pittsburgh colleges
Only search this gallery
© The Brady Stewart Collection
All rights reserved. Brady Stewart Studio Inc.