Buildings/Architecture of Pittsburgh

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 17 of 250
< Prev Next >
1928-Clark-Building.jpg
Pittsburgh PA:  View of the New Clark Building at Liberty Avenue & 7th Street in Pittsburgh.  The building dates to 1928, when it was built for use as a regional office for Warner Brothers and named after theater magnate James Clark. Today, the building is home to a collection of jewelry dealers along with two schools, the Pennsylvania Culinary Institute, and a city charter school.