Buildings/Architecture of Pittsburgh
Add to Lightbox
Add to Cart
Pittsburgh PA: View of an Ingham, Boyd and Pratt Architect's rendering of the Pennsylvania College for Women's new Physical Education Building - 1949. Pennsylvania College for Women changed it's name in 1955 to Chatham College.
Brady Stewart Studio Inc.
Pennsylvania College for Women's Physical Education Building rendering
Pennsylvania College for Women 1949
Boyd and Pratt Architects
City of Pittsburgh colleges
Only search this gallery
© The Brady Stewart Collection
All rights reserved. Brady Stewart Studio Inc.