Buildings/Architecture of Pittsburgh

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 73 of 250
< Prev Next >
1947-Phipps-Conservatory-Entrance.jpg
Pittsburgh PA:  The Phipps Conservatory & Gardens were founded in 1893 by steel and real-estate magnate Henry Phipps as a gift to the City of Pittsburgh.  This image was part of a location photography assignment for the Pittsburgh Horticultural Society and George Ketchum.  The Phipps Conservatory is located in the Oakland section of Pittsburgh.