Buildings/Architecture of Pittsburgh

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 92 of 250
< Prev Next >
1952-PA-College-for-Women-5.jpg
Pittsburgh PA: An Ingham, Boyd, and Pratt first floor drawing of the new Administration, Social Studies and Humanities buildings at the Pennsylvania College for Women's campus.  Ingham, Boyd, and Pratt Architect's various designs were submitted from 1948 through 1952 with construction starting in 1953. Pennsylvania College for Women was renamed Chatham College in 1955.