Buildings/Architecture of Pittsburgh

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 10 of 251
< Prev Next >
1915-City-County-Building.jpg
Pittsburgh PA:  View of the building of the City-County building's foundation. The Construction at 414 Grant Street started in 1915 and completed in 1917.<br />
<br />
The City held a competition in 1914 for the design of the building.  A local Architect, Edward B Lee won the competition with a Beaux-Arts design.