Bethel Park Pennsylvania 1953-1973

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 6 of 65
< Prev Next >
1954 St Valentines School 3.jpg
Bethel Park PA:  View of young catholic boys walking to church to receive their first holy communion at Saint Valentine's Church.  Cathy Stewart was part of the class that received their first holy communion in 1954.  St Valentine's school opened in 1953 and is still in operation today.  Brady and Cathy Stewart attended the school from 1st thru 8th grades.  Michael Stewart attended from 1st thru 3rd grades.  He left and went to Hillcrest Elementary school after a disagreement with one of the nuns over a tuna fish sandwich!