Advertising and Products 1946 to 1959

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 12 of 100
< Prev Next >
1956 Brady Stewart staff.jpg
Brady Stewart Studio: The second downtown Pittsburgh studio (1956-1966) was located at 725 Liberty Ave right next to Dimlings Candies and across from Max Azens. <br />
<br />
Ross Catanza filling out paperwork after completing another successful day on location for Brady Stewart Studio.  Ross worked for Brady Stewart Studio from 1950 to 1965 when he left to pursue an award-winning career at the Pittsburgh Post Gazette newspaper.