Advertising and Products 1946 to 1959

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 13 of 100
< Prev Next >
1957 Brady Stewart staff.jpg
Brady Stewart Studio: The second downtown Pittsburgh studio (1956-1966) was located at 725 Liberty Ave right next to Dimlings Candies and across from Max Azens. <br />
<br />
Brady Stewart Studio photographer Dave VanDeVeer. Dave is posing with a Technika 4x5 studio camera. This shot was used in the Brady Stewart Studio advertisement at Ketchum MacLeod and Grove offices. <br />
<br />
Dave was another very accomplished photographer at the studio and worked from 1952 through 1968.  After leaving Brady Stewart Studio, Dave opened his own successful photographic studio in Pittsburgh.