Advertising and Products 1946 to 1959

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 11 of 100
< Prev Next >
1952 Ross Catanza.jpg
Brady Stewart Studio: The first downtown Pittsburgh studio was located at 812 Market Street right off 5th Ave. <br />
 <br />
Brady Stewart Studio photographer Ross Catanza.  Ross was the first outside photographer hired by the studio and was trained by Brady Stewart. Here is Ross with his favorite Speed Graphic Camera with a flash attachment. <br />
<br />
He became one of the city's best photographers.  Along with location assignments, Ross was also responsible for much of the Pittsburgh Skyline photographs taken from 1950 through 1965.  After leaving Brady Stewart Studio in 1965, he became an award-winning photographer with the Pittsburgh Post Gazette.