Advertising and Products 1946 to 1959

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 69 of 100
< Prev Next >
1957-Woman-&-Roper-Gas-Range.jpg
Client: Pittsburgh Coke & Chemical<br />
Ad Agency: W.S. Walker<br />
Product: Appliance Coatings<br />
Location: Studio copy work at Brady Stewart Studio, 725 Liberty Avenue in Pittsburgh<br />
<br />
Advertisement of a George D Roper Corporations Gas Range for Pittsburgh Coke and Chemical.  The coating on the range was provided by Pittsburgh Coke and Chemical.  The Roper Corporation was purchased by Florence Stove Company in 1957.  At the time, Sears and Roebuck owned nearly 50% of the company and was Roper's largest customer.  The company is still in business today.