Advertising and Products 1946 to 1959

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 10 of 100
< Prev Next >
1950 Brady Stewart Studio 2.jpg
Brady Stewart Studio: The first downtown Pittsburgh studio was located at 812 Market Street right off 5th Ave. <br />
<br />
Brady Stewart Sr drying Black and White photographic prints on a Pako print dryer.<br />
At this time, Brady Stewart Studio was on the way to becoming the largest commercial photography studio in Western Pennsylvania.  The studio worked with nearly all the major advertising agencies and art studios, large and small businesses, and also individuals who needed photographic services.  Examples included; Ketchum McLeod and Grove, W Craig Chambers, Walker Downing, US Steel, ALCOA, PA Railroad, PPG, and many more. <br />
Brady Stewart started the business in 1912 and remained the owner until his death in 1965.