20th Century Planes, Trains & Streetcars

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 33 of 107
< Prev Next >
1936-North-Side-Ohio-&-Federal-Streets.jpg
Pittsburgh PA: The North Side Market House was located at Ohio and Federal streets. Fresh fruits, vegetables, loaves of bread, and meats were available for wholesale and retail customers.  There was a sister Market House across town in East Liberty.  The North Side Market was razed in 1965 to make room for the new office and mall complex, Allegheny Center.