Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
1947-Methodist-Center.jpg
Pittsburgh PA: View of the Methodist Center located at the corner of Smithfield Street and Seventh Avenue in downtown Pittsburgh - 1947.  The Center was remodeled in 1942 to make room for the Methodist publishing house and church offices.  The Center is on the site of the original Methodist Episcopal Church built in 1817 and rebuilt after a fire in 1848.