Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
East-Liberty-Presby-7.jpg
East Liberty PA:  Brady Stewart Jr photographed the interior and exterior of the church in 1976. The photographs were used to illustrate The Art and Architecture of the East Liberty Presbyterian Church - published in 1977. The church was completed in 1935 and was a gift from Mr and Mrs Richard Beatty Mellon, a grandson of the original donors of the property where the church had its first site.