Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
West Blvd 955185-2.jpg
North Side of Pittsburgh:  View of the Westinghouse Electric Supply Company building (WESCO) on the North Side of Pittsburgh - 1957.  The WESCO building stood near Three Rivers Stadium on the banks of the Allegheny River just opposite Downtown Pittsburgh, and the sign was one of several large illuminated corporate billboards that became a fixture of Pittsburgh's evening skyline. The sign was removed in 1998 when the building on which it was mounted was demolished to make way for the construction of PNC Park.