Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
1936-Market-House-3.jpg
Pittsburgh PA: The North Side Market House was located at Ohio and Federal streets. Fresh fruits, vegetables, breads and meats were available for wholesale and retail customers.  There was a sister Market House across town in East Liberty - 1936.  The North Side Market was razed in 1965 to make room for the new office and mall complex, Allegheny Center.