Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
1958-First -Luthern-9300.jpg
Pittsburgh PA:  First Lutheran church's Pastor Harold Albert conducting Sunday Services on KDKA television in 1958.  When Pastor Albert was chosen to lead the first English Evangelical Lutheran Church  in Pittsburgh, he promised a new vision for the downtown church.  Due to the ongoing exodus of city residents to the suburbs, the church needed change with the times.  The church hired a local advertising and Public Relations firm along with Brady Stewart Studio to better promote the church and to expand services.