Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
1904-Pittsburgh-Zoo-3.jpg
Highland Park:  Two femaie lons posing for a photograph at the Pittsburgh Zoo - 1904.  The zoo opened in 1898 with money donated by Christopher Magee, has evolved into one of the best Zoos for animals - no more cages with concrete floors. The Stewart family visited the park and zoo often since they lived nearby on Wellesley Avenue in Highland Park.