Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
East-Liberty-Presby-8.jpg
East Liberty Presbyterian Church:  View of the Chancel which includes the alter.  Brady Stewart Jr photographed the interior and exterior of the church in 1976. The photographs were used to illustrate The Art and Architecture of the East Liberty Presbyterian Church - published in 1977. The church was completed in 1935 and was a gift from Mr and Mrs Richard Beatty Mellon, a grandson of the original donors of the property where the church had its first site.