Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
1947-Phipps-Conservatory-1.jpg
Pittsburgh PA:  The Phipps Conservatory & Gardens were founded in 1893 by steel and real-estate magnate Henry Phipps as a gift to the City of Pittsburgh.  This image was part of a location photography assignment for the Pittsburgh Horticultural Society and George Ketchum - 1947.  The Phipps Conservatory is located in the Oakland section of Pittsburgh.