Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
1966-Dravo-shipyard4.jpg
Pittsburgh PA: View of the Dravo shipyard on Neville Island that built tugs and towboats - 1964.  The shipyard started operation in 1919 and closed in 1983. <br />
The new boat was called the Steel Express built for the Ohio Barge Lines.  The other boat was named the Harllee Branch being built for Midland Express.