Pittsburgh Area Businesses that Are Gone

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 21 of 453
< Prev Next >
1955-Clark-Candies.jpg
Pittsburgh PA - By 1920, the D. L. Clark Company was making about 150 different types of candy, including several five-cent bars, specialty items and bulk candy. The D. L. Clark Company remained in the hands of the Clark family until it was sold in 1955 to the Beatrice Food Company who operated the company until 1983.