Pittsburgh Area Businesses 1900-1990

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 4 of 338
< Prev Next >
1925-PA-Rairoad- Station.jpg
Pittsburgh PA:  The Penn Station - 1925.  The Union Station was constructed between 1898 and 1903.  In 1912, the name of this train station was changed to Penn Station to match all the other stations in the state that served the passengers of the Pennsylvania Railroad.