Advertising and Products 1946 to 1959

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 27 of 96
< Prev Next >
1955-Patterson-Winches-8.jpg
Pittsburgh PA:  Public Relations assignment for WW Patterson Company; a manufacturer of Towboat and Barge Winches - 1955. View of the new Patterson Winch on the new Lady Jane towboat owned by Campbell Barge Lines.  This was part of a tour during a marine industry meeting introducing the new Dravo towboat that was purchased by Campbell Barge Lines for use in a contract for the Army Corp of Engineers.  The new towboat had all the new bells and whistles including state-of-the-art radar.